[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 6 16:14:30 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Apr 6

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  39  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,404

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

EA1DP Jose was the strongest signal on 21 MHz.
In Europe the band was very spotty, and I spent
a lot of time trying to reach through to USA,
but no success. PY4XX Carlos had a good signal
as well (S/P). After 15 min and 4 Qs to 14 MHz.

Most of Europe was S/P on 14 MHz. I only could
raise stations with my own CQ at the end of the
session, EA8OM Heijo among them. At least USA
was easier tot reach than on 21 MHz. Had a quick
listen on 7 MHz, but stayed on 14 MHz due to the
complication of changing bands for just the few
minutes (tuner/PA adjustments onto the sloper).

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops