[3830] MoQP N8II SO Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 8 18:31:28 EDT 2022

                    Missouri QSO Party - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: WV

  160:
   80:    7      0
   40:    9      5
   20:   23     41
   15:    0      0
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   39     46      0  Mults = 35  Total Score = 4,440

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A slow hard grind after first 2 hours, for sure. I heard no CW mobiles, sorely
missed! There were 3 phone mobiles, N0LD/M had decent signal strength, but poor
audio (slight RF feedback?) which I would guess held him back a bit, also never
or seldom heard him CQ'ing. I only worked the others once each. The 1x1's were
decently active, but 40 was nearly closed during the day (solar storm did not
help) and I heard very little activity when I checked 40 in the evening in 23Z
hour and 01Z hour (closed?). Bottom line, without more active mobiles this party
was not worth trying to work about 5-10 Q's/hour, so I worked in the yard and
watched the Final Four. Thanks to the MO stations who answered 20M SSB CQ's and
others who were active.

73, Jeff