[3830] JIDX CW KH6TU(AD6E) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 10 14:33:09 EDT 2022

                    JIDX CW Contest - 2022

Call: KH6TU
Operator(s): AD6E
Station: KH6TU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: HI

Total:  276    93  Total Score = 32,736

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was going to bypass this one, but the NCCC push got me into it. My one hour
limit turned into three. Fun event but propagation wasn't the best with heavy
QSB and bad noise bursts on 40. This would be a great SO2R event but my Winderz
10 machine came up with some COM port issues that forced me to use only one
radio. High wind here kept the tower down at about 10m.

Is there a map of prefectures by number? I'm not familiar enough with the
names.

K4 + KPA1500 to 3 ele SteppIR.