[3830] FTn DX K3MM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 10 19:09:39 EDT 2022

                    FTn DX Contest - 2022

Call: K3MM
Operator(s): K3MM
Station: K3MM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  792  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 198  Total Score = 402,138

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rules changed for this year, so multipliers are similar to the WW Digi contest
using grid fields so the "Countries" total is total grid fields.  I
dont know why I decided to do this one, but at least I could SO2R it, which isnt
allowed in the RTTY contest running this weekend. If the WX had been nicer, I
would have quit.  Anyway about 80 percent or more of the QSOs were in the
primary FT8 windows as there wasnt much activity otherwise.  Interesting that
most testers were using the CQ WW CQ call...the scoring is  the same now I
believe. Interesting prop overnight with a big early morning opening to VK land
on 20 short path.

73, Ty K3MM