[3830] GaQP WE4AUB Single OpMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 10 19:56:12 EDT 2022

                    Georgia QSO Party - 2022

Call: WE4AUB
Operator(s): WE4AUB
Station: WE4AUB

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: Marietta GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   84     18
   20:   16      3
--------------------
Total:  124     21  CW Mults = 30  Ph Mults = 4  Total Score = 9,078

Club: North Fulton Amateur Radio League

Comments:

First GQP, there is a lot I would do differently next time. Had some non-radio
activities that prevented me from working long stretches of time. Bands were
noisy at times. 20m was great when stations could actually hear one another.
Lost a lot of stations in the mud. Some CW stations had one letter in their call
that you just couldn't pull out of the noise. Annoying to everyone. Operated
less that I would have as a result hoping conditions would improve after storm
activity subsided.

Weather was cool and cloudy on Sat, but warm and sunny today. FXDX10 + EFHW @
60'. Thanks for all of the QSOs this weekend.

 Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Mul  Pt/Q
   3.5  CW      18      36    5   2.0
     7  CW      84     166   13   2.0
     7  LSB     18      18    2   1.0