[3830] GaQP WW4LL M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 10 20:43:00 EDT 2022

                    Georgia QSO Party - 2022

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): NN9DD K4NV N4EEM K1ZZI WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Remote Operation

  160:    0       1
   80:  179       8
   40:  200     701
   20:  297     869
   15:   27      16
   10:    1       1
    6:    0       0
--------------------
Total:  704    1596  CW Mults = 50  Ph Mults = 95  Total Score = 434,710

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Fun weekend!  It was good to have Ralph back with the group and we welcomed Tag,
N4EEM to the group for the first time.  Dennis and Mike's performance is always
solid and always great to play with them.  Ralph ran one-third of our Qs, all on
CW.

Thanks to everyone we worked and to Jeff, KU8E for his organization of this QSO
Party.
73'.....Fred, WW4LL