[3830] NMQP K5TQ/M Mobile Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 10 21:57:08 EDT 2022

                    New Mexico QSO Party - 2022

Call: K5TQ/M
Operator(s): K5TQ AA5B
Station: K5TQ/M

Class: Mobile Multi-Op LP
QTH: NM

----------------------------
Total:  623     0       0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 197,060

Club: New Mexico Big River Contesters

Comments:

Activity and conditions weren't as good as hoped. Despite that, we made a few
more Qs than last year. But mults were way down, probably because we spent a lot
less time on 40 meters and missed almost all of the NM counties.

We activated 12 counties driving around in the NE quadrant of New Mexico, almost
never stopping on a county line (which meant that the driver almost never got to
operate). Keep moving, there's a lot of space to cover.

Station: K2/100 and TS590sg. Hamsticks.

   -Gary (K5TQ) and Bruce (AA5B)