[3830] LaQP N8II Fixed Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 11 18:24:07 EDT 2022

                    Louisiana QSO Party - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Fixed Mixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): ~3.5

   80:      2        0         2           0
   40:      5        3         5           1
   20:      4       27         3          14
   15:      1        0         1           0
Total:     12       30        11          15  Total Score = 2,908

N1MM+ showed only 1.5 hours operating, but it had to be at least 3 hours. A
party from a state with low historic activity is pretty boring without mobiles.
I worked one on 20 phone who was probably just cruising around. CW activity was
very low. 20 phone produced about 60% of my QSO's. Whoever was operating N5LCC
on CW at 23Z could not copy code, one of my most painful QP QSO's ever (he was
S9+). Thanks to those who did get on the air from LA.

73, Jeff