[3830] 144SprngSprnt AA9RK Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 11 22:43:32 EDT 2022

                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: AA9RK
Operator(s): AA9RK
Station: AA9RK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN53

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Swim lessons, Cub Scouts, new rescue pets.  Busy night.  Glad I could still get
on for a little while at least.  I hurriedly threw my 2m beam up in my attic for
this contest and had unexpectedly high SWRs at 144 MHz (and unexpectedly low at
147).  I worked a couple of local friends on FM and the rest of my contacts were
FT8.  Thanks to everybody for the patience and the repeats, and sorry about the
busted QSOs as conditions changed.

Rig: Yaesu FT-991 and Yaesu FT-250 (thanks to KD9NZB for lending me his HT)
Ant: Diamond A144S5 (probably interacting with the 6m beam, the 222 J-Pole, and
the tri-band vertical.  My attic is a hazard)
Software: WSJT-X v2.5.3