[3830] 144SprngSprnt KE7SW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 12 10:40:41 EDT 2022

                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: KE7SW
Operator(s): KE7SW
Station: KE7SW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: cn87

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Things were a little slow,worked two new guys up in Canada both in cn88 and
worked Mark, w7mem in dn17 with my big 85watts and my low antenna,. he was -24
for my only ft8 contact,Mark got real loud latter and would have been an easy
ssb contact.. only worked one guy in cn85, and Jim k7yo for my only cn86
contact..Had fun....see ya all in the 222 sprint on ...Wed. April
19th....7pm/11pm  73,Tom.ke7sw