[3830] 144SprngSprnt K0BAK/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 12 16:18:43 EDT 2022

                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: K0BAK/R
Operator(s): K0BAK
Station: K0BAK/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Activated 3 grids near Gap PA: FN10, FM19, FM29. Used a 7el antenna instead of
the log periodic I've used the last couple of years. My ~200w amp died early,
hopefully just a fuse; made most of my contacts with 17w from my Q5 transverter.
Tried to end the night near home in FN20, but had extreme SWR that I couldn't
fix. Thanks to W1FKF for my longest contact of about 300 miles on FT8, and as
always thanks to the PackRats for nearly all my "local" contacts.