[3830] 144SprngSprnt VA7OTC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 13 00:58:45 EDT 2022

                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: VA7OTC
Operator(s): VA7OTC
Station: VA7OTC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CN88

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Was cold so instead of the intended local summit car portable set-up I ran from
my 4th/top floor apt balcony with a 3 el Yagi-Uda on a tripod and 50 W.

Couldn't get started until 2000 PDT then really got only local friends and some
grid neighbours.

Nonetheless was fun white noise with some active interruptions and a good warm
up for the rest of the Sprints and eventually June VHF.

Was fun using the home computer to log (KM VHF Log) vs paper which I usually do
in the car.