[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 13 10:13:51 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Apr 13

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  55  Mults = 55  Total Score = 3,025

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Solar activity quite a bit down from last week at
B2-level. Heavy Aurora in the morning at 60 GW and
more in the forecast (this one wasn't). During CWT
very quiet geomag, but weak USA. Fell off my chair
with BA4TD calling loud, and right after VK2GR 599.
Then even JN1THL. All on 14 MHz. A long time since
I got over 3000 pts in a session. A quick listen on
7 MHz (last 2 minutes) revealed low activity there.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops