[3830] GaQP N8II Single OpMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 13 16:10:26 EDT 2022

                    Georgia QSO Party - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: WV

  160:
   80:   25      0
   40:   54     68
   20:   18      3
   15:    1      0
--------------------
Total:   98     71  CW Mults = 48  Ph Mults = 47  Total Score = 25,270

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Congrats to NX3A not far away for an amazing score considering what seemed to me
to be very poor daytime conditions and much lower activity. For many daytime
hours here with my dipole at 73 ft, 40M was pretty much worthless; I could not
hear any mobiles. The mobiles that were on seemed to be "stealth" from
here, not as loud as they could be and not on 40M all that much. The only time
20M opened except to extreme south GA was 2100-2335Z Saturday and then activity
seemed very low and many signals were still marginal. 40M phone activity seemed
much lower than 2021; I was never able to run more than a few stations and
mostly at a slow rate. I checked 75M twice after dark Saturday and heard NO GA
stations despite NO STATIC CRASHES. Stations were easy to work on 80 CW. 80/75
was definitely under utilized.

Here it is FWIW. Thanks to those who did operate from GA. I missed a lot of what
was there due to poor conditions especially on 20M.

73, Jeff