[3830] GaQP K4TCG(@AC6ZM) Rover Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 13 19:51:38 EDT 2022

                    Georgia QSO Party - 2022

Call: K4TCG
Operator(s): AC6ZM KV4XY
Station: AC6ZM

Class: Rover Multi-Op LP
QTH: East TN
Operating Time (hrs): 19:20

   40:   855   130
--------------------
Total:  1195   142  CW Mults = 48  Ph Mults = 30  Total Score = 197,496

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

First full time effort in a state QSO party as a Rover M/S. The first day
started out slow but quickly picked up. 20 meters was inconsistent most of the
time but we did manage to work some mults on SSB. 20 meters was very long so we
worked everyone on the west coast that could be heard. 40 meters turned out to
be the work horse band. The last 2.5 hours was truly a Hornets nest with the
pileups.

Thanks to Jim AD4EB for his mentoring on route planning and system
configuration, and Ted W4NZ for his advice on optimizing antenna performance.
All the bonding and testing paid off in the end. A big thank you to my partner
in crime Sam KV4XY for getting us around the state without an incident. Hats off
to all the GAQP organizers and the folks that chased us. Special thanks to Laci
OM2VL as we decided to dedicate this Rover run to his dad OM3TCG (sk).

Top 20 QSO Count

OM2VL	57
DL3DXX	53
K9CT	36