[3830] MiQP K8BB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 17 00:54:48 EDT 2022

                    Michigan QSO Party - 2022

Call: K8BB
Operator(s): K8BB
Station: K8BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OAKL
Operating Time (hrs): 05:52

   80:  111     66
   40:  115    122
   20:   33     38
--------------------
Total:  259    226  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 73  Total Score = 103,416

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Decidedly part-time effort in between client appointments; low-power SO1R only,
and no cluster/assistance. No real "strategy" other than "make
QSOS when not working" so I guess that goal was accomplished.

While conditions seemed poor, activity seemed moderately good, at least from
this side, with decent runs and a healthy dose of "new" calls mixed
with repeated band/mode calls. An out-of-state friend was lamenting the weak
signals and lack of any higher-band activity, which I'm sure didn't help, and
based on conditions the night before, he and I were concerned that there might
not be any Mi QSO Party at all!

N1MM says 05:52 on, and I suspect that actual "butt in chair" time is
a little less than that.

Thanks for the QSOs!
Don/K8BB