[3830] MiQP W8SH(NF8M) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 17 09:03:10 EDT 2022

                    Michigan QSO Party - 2022

Call: W8SH
Operator(s): NF8M
Station: W8SH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: INGH
Operating Time (hrs): 8:15

   80:   67
   40:  195     34
   20:   84      4
--------------------
Total:  346     38  CW Mults = 77  Ph Mults = 27  Total Score = 75,920

Club: Michigan State Univ ARC

Comments:

Operating from the Michigan State University club station. Lots of callers from
out of state - about 60% of our mults were non-MI. Twenty meters was slow but
productive in the earlier hours, but "there's no meters like forty
meters" for this one. With antennas limited to a tribander and trap
vertical, and no amplifier, we didn't have the powerhouse signal that we usually
do, but with good results nonetheless. High noise levels due to antennas being
on the roof of the Engineering Building made it hard to copy some of the weaker
signals, hence lots of requests for repeats and appreciation for your patience.
When running, we were 60+ rate, but took a few breaks to talk with shack
visitors. QSOs went smoothly with the rule change dropping the serial number.
TNX for all the QSOs and hope to see you again next year. Go Green!