[3830] CQMM DX AB1J SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 18 16:43:22 EDT 2022

                    CQMM DX Contest - 2022

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Waltham MA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:37

   80:    0      0
   40:   32      4
   20:   31      3
   15:   57     19
   10:   20     13
----------------------
Total:  140     39  Countries = 31  Total Score = 40,110

On Friday I got my 2nd covid-19 booster shot. I had a strong one day reaction
from the two previous shots, so I was ready for more misery and needed something
to do easier than spading the garden. But I very little reaction this time, so I
felt fine,  but but conditions seemed poor so the contest was harder than I
expected. Kind of a wash.

In any case, it was something fun to do while waiting for the covid-shot-hammer
to drop, which it never did.

It seemed the contest was a little long for the activity level. Also, there were
a lot of contests this weekend so during slow periods I jumped into the VE3 QP a
little bit on 40m.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Flex 6500
N1MM Logger+
20m, 15m and 10m attic dipoles
40m outdoor 66' outdoor stealth wire with indoor counterpoise; old manual
Dentron tuner
LoTW  eQSL  ClubLog