[3830] 222SprngSprnt K1WHS Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 19 23:37:47 EDT 2022

                    222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: K1WHS
Operator(s): K1WHS WA1T
Station: K1WHS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN43mj

Conditions were quite bad as far as I could tell. All signals were way down even
for this time of year. I tried with WA3EOQ at least three or four times and
barely got a set or two of calls. The VEs were all weak. The good news was there
was some nice activity for a Tuesday night.  Most all contacts were made on CW
or SSB. I made four FT8 contacts, and heard a few meteor pings on FT8, but no
far away signals were heard up here in Northern New England. I know everything
was working well, but you would never know it from the missed contacts. It was a
rough nite, but enjoyable none-the-less! Al, WA1T stopped over and brought a few
IPAs and we had a nice visit! Thanks to the sponsors and all the ops who made it
on 222 for the night!