[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 21 22:23:29 EDT 2022

                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Apr 22

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

   40:  16     4
   20:   3     2
   15:   0     0
Total:  19     6  Total Score = 114

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I think my setup was working, but propagation was against me.
Several signals on 15, from CA to VA, but I couldn't get heard.
Then 20m seemed sparse, with lots of noise and pileups from TX5
or something. In desperation I went up to 40m and did my best.
I ran down and checked 15m and 20m again later, but nothing loud
enough for me to work.  Well, tonight the Californians ran away
with it, and I couldn't even keep their tail lights in sight...

NN7SS Burt WA (op K6UFO)

15m, 20m: 3 element yagi at 72 feet
40m: 2 element yagi at 72 feet
Flex-6600 at 5 watts
RemoteHamRadio.com, Writelog, MMTTY and 2Tone