[3830] NA Sprint SSB N7MZW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 24 00:28:45 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wyoming

---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMC Gold Miners

Comments:

Wyoming winds decided to drop the north end tree support of my only antenna just
a few hours before the contest started, so I ended up attaching one end of my
ZS6BKW to a neighbors fence. I could see one leg twisted between the branches of
the tall pine tree, but it was way too windy to play any ladder games. I also
had an intermittent rig control cable issue, so my actual freq might be
incorrectly shown for a few contacts. Thanks to W0ETT, Ken for putting our GMCC
Teams together.