[3830] NA Sprint SSB N1NQD LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 24 11:44:41 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: N1NQD
Operator(s): N1NQD
Station: N1NQD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY

   80:   24      .5
   40:   39     1.3
   20:   50     2.1
---------------------

Team:

Comments:

Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  Pt/Q
   3.5      24      24    3   1.0
     7      39      39   14   1.0
    14      50      50   27   1.0
 Total     113     113   44   1.0
Score: 4,972
1 Mult = 2.6 Q's

Took awhile to try and get in the rhythm of QSO sequence, even with a script I
sill messed up time to time.  The pace for me was exciting, actually had to get
up and walk around a couple of times to calm down.
Spent more time on 20m than I thought would, but it kept producing.  Went to 80m
for the last bit to lessen the chances of a dupe.
I don't know how the guys do SO2R!  I have dual VFOs, and never even looked at
the 2nd one, but something to work on.  I also have to figure out where the beam
(Mosley PRO-67C) should be pointed, went with west most of the time.
Thanks all for the QSOs.