[3830] NA Sprint SSB WN4AFP LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 24 17:12:12 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

---------------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: SFCG Small-Mouths

Comments:

This was my first full-time effort in the SSB Sprint and it was a very fast and
furious four hours! I set a goal of 130 Qs and was able to surpass it. I only
had two windows up on my screen during this race... Entry window and the log
window. My VFO was spinning constantly for four hours. I worked many of my
fellow Swamp Foxes. Running a TS-50 to a 80m OCF at 55'.

73
Dave WN4AFP
Director - State QSO Party stateqsoparty.com
VP - Swamp Fox Contest Group swampfoxcontestgroup.com (South Carolina\'s only
state-wide contest club)