[3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 24 22:27:29 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Apr 25

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

  160:   0      0
   80:   2      1
   40:  41     24
   20:  44     27
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  87     52  Total Score = 4,524

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

KU8E repaired my 88' center fed zepp on Saturday and it was really working well
today.  Used it on 20M and for about 80 percent of QSOs on 40M.  Do not recall
making more QSOs on 20 than on any other band in any prior 0000Z SST.  FB to QSO
VK2GR ON 20m.  20m was so good.  Callers kept calling seemingly from anywhere in
USA and Canada,including close in stations that must have been by ground wave.
Possibly backscatter, but I doubt it.  40 was quite good also.  Went to 80 to
find new mults near the end. Could find only two stations, both in NC.  So back
to 40 for the end.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Several new calls tonight.  If anyone
wants a QSL, just send me yours.  I answer all QSL requests the day after
receipt.  Look for me and KU8E in Florida QSO Party next weekend as W4AN/M in
many FL counties on CW.  73, John, K4BAI.