[3830] NA Sprint SSB WO4O HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 25 13:52:37 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

---------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

I don't recall the last time I participated in a SSB Sprint. It had to be more
than a decade ago when I resided in TN. Not only was the start of this SSB
Sprint slow and tedious for me but my first contact turned out to be a NIL
because my logging software would not accept NL as the QTH for VO1BQ. Sorry Joe!
I had forgotten how to force the logger to accept NL until much later while
working VO2AC when Chris reminded me to invoke CTRL+ALT+ENT. That worked. It
wasn't until near the send of this event that it occurred to me to QSY to 75m.
This event was FB for testing my new dipoles cut for 40m and 75m SSB in
preparation for attending the upcoming Florida QSO Party as N4O. Thanks for the
Qs -- 73 de Ric wo4o