[3830] CWopsT NK4O Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 27 16:05:48 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Apr 27

Call: NK4O
Operator(s): NK4O
Station: NK4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SFL

Total:  92  Mults = 92  Total Score = 8,464

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My best score ever.  I figured I sit on a spot and just run the whole hour on
15m, no matter who came up along side me.  Thanks for all the q’s!!!! And
GREAT EARS out there.
Please join us this weekend for the 25th Annual FLORIDA QSO PARTY!!!!  I’ll be
aboard the K4OJ mobile on the 15m CW station.  Can you do an entire FL sweep of
counties?  Looking forward to seeing all you CW-ops

73
-AJ

KENWOOD TS850SAT WINKEYERUSB SKOOKUMLOGGER MAC
Antennas used on 15m
40m VERTICAL DELTA loop facing north south (bottom long leg running about 1 ft
off ground)
40m VERTICAL SQUARE LOOP facing W/E (about 17 ft up at top and 5ft at bottom)
40m HORIZONtal DELTA Loop up about 20FT now.