[3830] CWopsT NQ2W Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 27 16:26:33 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Apr 27

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NY

Total:  38  Mults = 37  Total Score = 1,406

Ten-Tec Jupiter at 5W. 2-element mini-beam at 25ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m
dipole at 50ft. Used SD by EI5DI for logging - computer and radio not yet
interfaced.

I spent too much time on 10m and never made a QSO. I heard stations but they
couldn't hear me. I did better on 15m - 18 Qs there. Went to 20 where I had
trouble being heard but made 6 Qs. I spent the last 15 minutes on 40m and made
14 Qs there. I have to learn when to move on...sometimes I feel like I waste a
lot of time trying to get through a pile-up. Hopefully, I'll figure it out.
These sessions will help...

A high five to Petr, OL8R, for hearing me over the mountain on 15m!

Thanks for the Qs, the opportunity to participate, and the fantastic practice.

73, Will, NQ2W