[3830] IOTA VY0ERC(VE3KTB) SO(A)12Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 1 00:23:42 EDT 2022

                    IOTA Contest - 2022

Call: VY0ERC
Operator(s): VE3KTB
Station: VY0ERC

Class: SO(A)12Mixed HP
QTH: NA-008

   20:   78      23      201      21
Total:   78      23      201      21  Total Score = 98,780

It is amazing how many things that we take for granted that just don't work
properly when left unattended for several months.  I was unable to update
software, down-load supporting files, and even the keyboard stopped working at
one point.  Audio problems complicated the latter stages and some point the
antenna rotator became misaligned. Best part of the day might have been the
helicopter ride to and from  the lab to get around a road washout.  In the end,
this remains a really fun contest when you are on an island!  Thanks for the
contacts and for your patience when I had to deal with the various problems on
top of the typical High Arctic propagation.