[3830] NAQP CW VE9AA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 6 22:45:28 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 3:55
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  300   101  Total Score = 30,300

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: MCC TEAM #1

Comments:

Just 4 x 1hr sessions of SO2R and 2BSIQ practice, testing everything for next
w/e's WAE CW.

I accommodated all QSY's when I was running on the correct "other"
band, but did leave a few of you hanging when the other radio was on the wrong
band.  Seems my paddle always has the wrong focus and so I accidentally
"ignored" a few of you when trying to say "sri or no" (not
on purpose) and kept running on the other band.

I don't know of a way around that.  I generally am not that "rude" but
that's the way it worked out in 5 or 6 cases...

A pleasure to get at least one Q on every band, but obviously 10&160 sucked
out loud from up here (and actually 15 & 20 weren't too far behind, hi
hi_most signals on 20m were s1

CU (all of a sudden!) in the next one.

Mike VE9AA..2xic7410 & a mess of low wires in trees.