[3830] NAQP CW K5RM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 7 00:51:52 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K5RM
Operator(s): K5RM
Station: K5RM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 8.46
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  700   220  Total Score = 154,000

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Grits

Comments:

I had a great time on the contest.  Almost worked full time with 8.46 hrs.  I
was getting pretty sleepy, way past my bedtime.  Low bands were pretty tough.
Glad to see activity on 10 meters this time. I never did get a run going.  Most
time spent in the chair this season. Temp was hot today so was glad to be able
to work the contest and stay indoors.  Glad to see everyone one.  Thanks for the
Q's.

73's
John
K5RM