[3830] NAQP CW AB2E Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 7 01:48:56 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: NJ

  160:    0     0
   10:    4     2
-------------------
Total:  468   157  Total Score = 73,476

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC Team Backscatter

Comments:

Rig: Elecraft K4D
Antennas: all wires
160m - no antenna (storm took down the Inverted L)
 80m - dipole @95ft
 40m - dipole @90ft
 20m - delta loop @65ft
 15m/10m - homwbrew fan dipole @ 65ft

Wow, that was fun. Almost a full-time effort this year.
Managed 6.5 hours out of a possible 10.
Great to catch VY0ERC (NU) on 20m around 0500GMT.
Considering no mults for 160, I was pleased with the score.
My best score for this contest since I'm usually busy this weekend each year it
seems.
Great to work so many friends, and reinforce the names in the exchange.
See you in NAQP SSB ! Also Worked All EU CW!

73 Darrell AB2E

Contest: NAQPCW
 Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  Mt2  Pt/Q
   3.5     137     137   44    2   1.0