[3830] NAQP CW K2DM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 7 08:14:23 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K2DM
Operator(s): K2DM
Station: K2DM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NFL

Total:  729   158  Total Score = 115,182

Club: The Villages Amateur Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Well, that was a lot of fun.  I operated from The Land using Station #1 while
Ray, ND8L used Station #2.  This was the first time I can remember that TVARC
had fielded teams in NAQP - three teams of five ops each.  Ray and I were on
TVARC #1 along with N8RW, K2TE and KD4G.
We haven't quite mastered the art of registering all of our operators on
contestonline, but about eight of us made it there.  It was fun to follow our
progress throughout.  CW is alive and well in The Villages!
I had planned to put in ten hours, but after I hit 700 Qs I started getting
antsy.  So when the Yankees game ended (another loss to St. Louis, darn it) I
decided to try 160M then leave.  It turned out that my 160M antenna had decided
to quit working, so that was all she wrote.
All in all it was a blast!