[3830] NAQP CW N5OE Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 7 10:12:30 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N5OE
Operator(s): N5OE
Station: N5OE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TX

  160:    2     1
Total:  316   136  Total Score = 42,976

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFW Triode

Comments:

Thanks to all for Q's received. Think the bands were in very good shape other
than the QRN for me on 80m and 160m. Did not use any receive antennas this
round, which made for some rough copy at times on 80m. Primary radio was a
SunSDR-QRP at 5w, TRlog_Linux 0.52 with fabulous TCI protocol support now thanks
to W9CF and DL3NEY! All my 80m contacts were made on a QCX-mini at 5w from
QRP-Labs with CAT control as well. Hope to see you all on the bands very soon,