[3830] NAQP CW N5AW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 7 10:41:38 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX (EM00)
Operating Time (hrs): 8:38
OpMode: SO2R

Total: 1135   242  Total Score = 274,670

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Decided Saturday morning I would not put in a serious effort in part due to
shoulder pain I've been having (caused in part by spending too much time in
front of a computer). Things went so well on 10 and 15 though that I spent more
time on the radio than I had intended. I've never gotten all my low band
antennas back to their pre-2020 ice storm condition though and things slowed
down when I went to those bands. Shoulder pain got pretty bad and I called it
quits just before 0500. Unfortunate as looks like I may have had a top ten score
if I could have stuck it out. It was fun though. NAQP CW is one of my favorite
contests.