[3830] NAQP CW K0TG(@K0TG/0) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 7 18:26:49 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG/0

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5
Remote Operation

   15:    4     3
Total:  420   139  Total Score = 58,380

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: MWA Wild

Comments:

I knew this would be a part-time effort.  But I thought I would only be doing a
couple of hours.  I got 5.5 hrs in.  Had a great time.

I was operating remote from the Brainerd area.  Thanks to Roger, K0MPH for
pulling me out of the weak signal pile on 20 meters.  He was about the closest
(or so I thought) MN station I would find on 20 up there.  Meanwhile I looked up
his remote QTH and it is a pretty good distance away.  Thanks for hanging in
ther Roger!  The only MN I heard on 20.

I had some pretty decent runs.  The audio was a bit more choppy than it usually
is on the remote, so a few repeats.  Such is the game though.  I mainly used the
remote as I lost a tree at home that held up a couple wires.  Just gotta figure
out something different and maybe better before winter.  So just the vertical at
home for now and no 80 for the time being.

Thanks for the Qs!

73, John  K0TG