[3830] WAE CW WA8Y Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 14 20:13:00 EDT 2022

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 16:35

   80:    1     0     4
   40:   67    53    69
   20:  285   271    74
   15:  118   139    50
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  934   463   197  Total Score = 183,998

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Propagation was not that good.  But there was a 6 meter opening and that took
priority over the WAE CW but it did not last, so I was able to make over 900
Qs.
80 and 40m condx Saturday 00Z to 06Z were very poor.  And I had a new roof
installed Friday so I was unable to nap, ha!  And I had a restly sleep Wed. and
Thurs. before so that didn't help me stay awake on Friday night.