[3830] WAE CW K0EJ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 15 08:27:14 EDT 2022

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K0EJ
Operator(s): K0EJ
Station: K0EJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SoddyDaisy
Operating Time (hrs): 28
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   34          56
   40:  243   310    84
   20:  447   401    82
   15:  500   525    76
   10:   13          14
-------------------------
Total: 1237  1236   312  Total Score = 771,576

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

wasn't planning a serious effort but came home from a short vacation only to
test positive for COVID. Mild symptoms but didn't want to get XYL sick (who was
on the same vacation). Decided to spend some of my self-isolation at the contest
QTH. Interesting mix of conditions. The weather had cleared so expected 80M to
be productive....not so. 10M teased a little on Saturday, Sunday was just
hearing D4L and CR3DX running inaudible EU, but 20 and 15 were quite good,
especially 20M after dark. A few LZ stations even worked on 15M at 2am (my local
time). Got very slow Sunday afternoon and had run out of food so quit at 2000Z
and headed home. A big TU to DARC for sponsoring.