[3830] CWopsT K3SEN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 17 10:11:33 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Aug 17

Call: K3SEN
Operator(s): K3SEN
Station: K3SEN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NFL

Total:  43  Mults = 43  Total Score = 1,849

That was FUN and FRUSTRATING at the same time.  I have been off the air since
April due to medical issues.  After laser surgery at Mayo Clinic in
Jacksonville, FL I thought I could spend more time on the air.  I wasn't to be.
My antenna system has decided to develop high SWR.  Since my surgery, I am not
allowed to lift anything over ONE Pound until the end of August!  I learned I
can transmit at low power.  Basically 100 watts.  Still, it was nice talking to
my friends on the CWT!  Thanks.

Tnx fer Qs.  73 Dale K3SEN