[3830] WAE CW N8II Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 17 22:31:08 EDT 2022

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV

   20:  37    20     28
   15:  58    69     34
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  95    89     62  Total Score = 11,408

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had a myriad of things to do this weekend, sorry for low time on air. I was
feeling tired Saturday evening, so spent the limited energy I had working the
MDC QSO Party. There were numerous EU on 40 then. 15M condx were not the best
but some signals were loud both days and 20 was useless mid day. The major
limitation was a lack of activity from EU at least during the times I operated.

73, Jeff N8II