[3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 18 00:05:18 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Aug 18

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

Total:  97  Mults = 97  Total Score = 9,409

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

ARRRRRRRGH! So close to 100.  Started running on 40m, and the static/fast
QSB/general noise made it real slow going. Had to ask for repeats a lot.  And,
miscopied a bunch of stuff, but corrected most of it before my exchange was
complete.  The guy that sat on my head and leaned on his dit paddle for awhile
didn't help, either.  Eventually he went away. . .

Saw VE3GUN on the spot and worked it, only to discover it was indeed VE3GFN and
a dupe.  Right at the finishing gun.  :(

Always good to work Stan AH6KO on 40, however, and Anne KC9YL had a really big
signal down here in STL.

What a wild and wooly hour!

73, Jim KK0U