[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 18 23:13:57 EDT 2022

                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 19

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   0      0
   80:   6      5
   40:  16     14
   20:  23     15
   15:  11      9
Total:  56     43  Total Score = 2,408

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

After a significant storm front passed this afternoon and brought us our first
rain in three months, the skies were clear and the air much cooler. The bands
were a little noisy but all went well. Had my best night in a while.

Five min segs: 9,11,11,7,8 and 10 to wrap it up. Sure had my share of missed
jumpers but all in all, my best night in a while. Missed KZ5D who is with his
XYL as she has surgery. Hope is well, my friend.

See everyone next week. Not sure I had a single TX QSO tonight. Wow! Am I rare?

73, Jim N3BB