[3830] NAQP SSB NG7M Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 21 00:03:14 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NG7M

Total:  514    90  Total Score = 46,260

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Jumped on for 4 1/2 hours to make sure Utah was represented.  I didn't work any
other Utah stations.  Maybe Jack WA7LNW was on as W7CXX down south.  I'm sure a
few other guys were on, but when I found a spot on 40 meters this evening I had
a lot of guys calling.  Sorry if I missed digging out some of the weak ones.
Thanks for finding me and thanks for the SSB fun (I think!) :)  Every time I
checked 15 earlier in the day and 10 for that matter... those bands were dead.
We knew conditions were not going to be great for this one unfortunately. Max
NG7M

--
Elecraft K4
BigIR, DB-18