[3830] NAQP SSB KP4AA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 21 07:42:39 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KP4AA
Operator(s): KP4AA
Station: KP4AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Puerto Rico
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total: 1053   158  Total Score = 166,374

Club:

Team: Flying Iguanas

Comments:

160 was unusable and 80 almost as bad. Daily storms rolled through the island
and the band noise was horrendous. 10m was dead and 15m was nowhere the bread
and butter band it usually is for me with weak signals and instant QSB. 20
meters was the ticket and I probably could have stayed on 20 the whole contest
and worked 1500 QSOs. My multiplier total suffered as a result of all of the
above. First test of SO2R and it paid it off with 20 band passes for 15 new
multipliers. Time to get back to QRO! Thanks for the Qs.