[3830] NAQP SSB NX0I Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 21 09:33:04 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: MO

  160:    2     2
   15:    2     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  461   111  Total Score = 51,171

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Raptor

Comments:

First off I would like to thank the Lord that this wasn't a 48 hour contest.
Hopefully my voice will be fully restored by the time I get too SMC Fest this
coming weekend.
My wife asked me if I had some frogs living in my throat when I spoke to her
this morning.  All kidding aside conditions were brutal here at my qth even
though our storm's rolled thru on Friday night.

10 and 15 meters were mostly a waste of time, spent most of the night operating
on 20 and 40.  I switched back and forth between the vertical and horizontal
wire most of the night, the wire seemed quieter, how I miss the beverages I used
to have.  Repeats were the norm most all night long with everyone running only
100 watts or less and plese don't ask me about the stations that like to run qrp
and don't use phonetics when conditions are so poor, you don't want to know what
I think about that.

Thanks to everyone that gave me a shout and am looking forward to meeting lots
of my new club members this coming weekend in Chicago.

73,
Jerry NX0I