[3830] KRC SST KY4GS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 21 21:32:02 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Aug 22

Call: KY4GS
Operator(s): KY4GS
Station: KY4GS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

   40:  37     22
   20:   4      4
Total:  41     26  Total Score = 1,066

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I wasn't able to "reserve" a frequency on 20 beforehand, so I had to
scramble to find something clear and made a couple S&P along the way. I was
near 14025 and got a DX caller and was unable to convince them of the exchange,
so that wasted a good 5 minutes. Before going to 40, I grabbed a strong signal.
On 40 meters for 40 mins running, except for my last minute gamble to grab a
strong signal before the buzzer.
So 5 S&P and 36 running (in about 41 minutes, if you don't count the wasted
time on the DX station not in the contest). Dragging AA2IL out of the noise
(even if it took a while, tu fer sticking it out), about 8 new-to-me callsigns
and lots of familiar calls.