[3830] OhQP K8AJS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 28 09:32:50 EDT 2022

                    Ohio QSO Party - 2022

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH - WAYN

--------------------
Total:  201     0  CW Mults = 70  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 28,140

Club: WAYNE ARC

Comments:

I had my usual experience in the Ohio QSO Party, very much difficulty hearing
stations in Ohio. Other than that, the contest was interesting, and I had fun
while I was there. There's no meters like 40 Maters.

15 and 10 meters were non-producers for me this time, there may have been
stations there, but I wasn't hearing them.

For everyone who could hear me, Thanks for the QSOs!

Rig: Elecraft K3 w/P3  100 watts
Antennas: 204-ft G5RV, 40/15m Inv Vee, 3 ele quad
Software: RUMlogNG v5.9.1