[3830] WWDigi K5ZD SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 28 10:37:35 EDT 2022

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2022

Call: K5ZD
Operator(s): K5ZD
Station: K5ZD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 4.8
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   15     8
   10:    7     6
-------------------
Total:  335   118  Total Score = 79,886

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Late start due to attending the local ham radio convention.  Nice to get some
QSOs and mults on all bands.

Activity seemed very good.

FT4 is faster - almost too fast to keep up with 2 radios at the same time.  FT8
was easy (and seemed more effective for completing QSOs).

I removed the second ack. So once I copied the exchange, I would move on to the
next QSO or CQ.  Will be interesting to see how/if that impacts my NIL rate.

This contest is a fun combination of DX contest and video game.