[3830] WWDigi N4SVC M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 28 14:42:46 EDT 2022

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2022

Call: N4SVC
Operator(s): KD4AMP K4SME KO4VFA KD4IPN N2CEI
Station: N4SVC

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EM80

  160:    0     0
Total:  999   210  Total Score = 492,660

After Spending 3 hours Saturday morning replacing a Rotor on one of our
Tribander towers, we almost operated as a Multi-single. BUT we did that last
year and its no fun sitting around the shack watching someone click the mouse.
So-- it was Multi-two or go home. Also shut down due to Saturday afternoon
Lightning for an  hour.  Still, we had a good time in a casual contest.  C U
again next year.

Two KT-34's @ 110'
40M K1WA 6 dipole array
80M 4 square.