[3830] MDC QP N3WD Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 28 18:20:46 EDT 2022

                    Maryland/DC QSO Party - 2022

Call: N3WD
Operator(s): N3WD
Station: N3WD

Class: Rover LP
QTH: Maryland

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0       1      0
   40:   0      97      0
   20:   0      14      2
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
  432:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0     112      2  Mults = 39  Total Score = 4,452

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Worked this a dual event - Parks on the Air and MDC QSO Party. It was fun doing
it that way. Started the day in Harford County at Rocks State Park, then moved
to Cecil County at Elk Neck State Park.

I then had to run home for an appointment. Decided to continue my Rover action.
Went down the street to Gwynnbrook Wildlife Management Area go activate
Baltimore County. From there I moved to Carroll County and Avondale Wildlife
Management Area. It was starting to get dark so I headed to Frederick County.
Did not expect to try a park BUT I drove by the Monocacy National Battlefield
and the gates were open with NO sign about being closed after dark. It was
interesting working in pitch black conditions with only the light of the laptop.
Thank Goodness the keys were backlite.

Radio - Kenwood TS-480Sat
Antenna - Little Tarheel II Antenna on roof of car.
Logging - HamrRS on my iPad with keyboard.