[3830] KsQP N4CWZ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 28 20:33:00 EDT 2022

                    Kansas QSO Party - 2022

Call: N4CWZ
Operator(s): N4CWZ
Station: N4CWZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: nc
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   40     23
----------------------------
Total:   41     23      0  Mults = 64  Total Score = 5,677

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Yall Kansas folks did a great job!!!!  I had a blast. My buddy ,Tripp n4nto text
me and told me to jump in. Man Im glad i did. Had fun chasing letters and yall
did a great job having them on the air.  Only one I missed was M. Im pretty sure
this was the first time ive worked yalls qso party but it wont be the last.  20
was in ruff shape but had fun  73 dave n4cwz